Proof of shipping / delivery items to buyer

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

So i was doing trades in computer game called Rocket League. And after sometime i got restriction in which i needed to send a proof of shipping / delivery items to buyer. But since we did it in game with help of third person only proof i could have is screenshots of sended money and maybe the items i have acquired. Is there any solution to it?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Bochen64,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you do not have proof of delivery for these virtual items that is no problem! Please explain this through the steps listed in the Resolution Centre, it may be no harm to upload the screenshots you have of the conversation.

- Siobhan

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi Bochen64,

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum and welcome as a new member!

If you do not have proof of delivery for these virtual items that is no problem! Please explain this through the steps listed in the Resolution Centre, it may be no harm to upload the screenshots you have of the conversation.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.