Paypal is a joke with its limitations!

snoopieee1
New Community Member

Paypal is an absolute joke when it comes to the limitations....

I made a Paypal account last year and forgot about it and a couple weeks ago I made a new paypal account as I forgot about my old one and Paypal limited that account due to multiple accounts, fair enough...

But then paypal limied my new account and and told me to delete my old paypal account, but it wouldnt let me as the account was limited for EVER.

I contacted Paypal and I told of them of my mistake, I sent them emails saying:

I understand I made a mistake accudently making 2 paypal accounts and want to only have 1 account, can you please delete my old palpal account so you can unlimit my new account which ill be using. I understand the mistae I made and will only use 1 account, and they said to me by email and on the phone.

BLAH BLAH BLAH, NO NO NO NO NO NO, YOURE LIMITED FOREVER, BLAH BLAH BLAH, VIOLATION OF OUR USER POLICY AND TOCS, BLAH BLAH BLAH

I begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged and begged for them to unlimit my account so I can use Paypal, I KNEW THE MISTAKE I MADE AND I WAS SORRY but they kept saying...

BLAH BLAH BLAH, NO NO NO NO NO NO, YOURE LIMITED FOREVER, BLAH BLAH BLAH, VIOLATION OF OUR USER POLICY AND TOCS, BLAH BLAH BLAH

I am never allowed to  use Paypal again due to a honest error I made but BLAH BLAH BLAH, NO NO NO NO NO NO, YOURE LIMITED FOREVER, BLAH BLAH BLAH, VIOLATION OF OUR USER POLICY AND TOCS, BLAH BLAH BLAH...

PAYPAL YOURE AN ABSOLUTE JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any dont bother posting messages saying "contact paypal, send them an email or call them"

As I already sent about 50 emails to appeal this and spent well over 2 hours talking to different people from Paypal to fix this and I keep getting told

I can no longer use EBAY, thanks alot Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

ok

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.