My Paypal got limited. What do i do?

FatmirBalliu
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my paypal account got limited because i loged in from a different IP.

I have no problem to provide as many evidences as them ask,but i face many problems

I completed 3/6 requirements with not problem. They ask me a proof of Address and a proof of Photo ID.

1) I live in Greece,and in every bill&documents the adress is with Greek letters but in Paypal the address is with english letters,of course its easy to translate each letter one by one.Do you think that they will have a problem?

2) I uploaded 2 very clear pictures(Adress,ID) and the status shows as "In Progress" for the last 5days. Why? 

3) I added my credit card and i am still waiting for the verification code. It passed 4 days. My credit card had 3$, when i put it in a atm to see my balance it shows that it has 3$ but there are 1.5$ available,which means that they tried to take the 1.5$ fee but they couldnt? Shouldnt they send me a email to inform me?

4) I did nothing wrong to get limited,and i believe they will pull off the limitation,But in case that they won't what is going to happend? I have almost 300$ in paypal and i dont want to lose them. I read somewhere that after 6months they will allow me to withdraw them,is that true? As i mentioned before i live in Greece,and paypal is closed for Greece,i can not add money or withdraw money anymore,only recieve/send the money that are already on paypal. Will they allow me to withdraw them since i live in Greece?

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FatmirBalliu

Sorry but no one here can second guess paypal and say why you were limited or what they will do.

You need to ask customer services directly >>>

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

OR have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?

You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

FatmirBalliu
Contributor
Contributor

Actually i hope that someone faced the same problem in the past and help me with what to do.English is not my native language. Speaking with an english agent wont help a lot. thank you anyways

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FatmirBalliu

What is the difference between posting on here in English and using the SECOND option I gave you to contact customer services??

You don't have to "speak" to anyone if you contact them direct via Facebook or Twitter and that is why i gave you that option to consider.

You may have a long wait on here if you are expecting others to post with the same problem.   Smiley Sad

Good luck.

I volunteer my time on here to help you, so leaving kudos or marking one of my posts as a "solution" would be appreciated.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

FatmirBalliu
Contributor
Contributor

I though you said that i should call them. I already emailed them and only for an auto-reply messase that didnt answer any of my questions 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

If you READ my first post I gave you TWO options.

The first was to call them and the second was direct to their customer services via Facebook or Twitter.

If i take the time to post the information you could at least read it ALL.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.