PayPal Limitation Mess - Not receiving important follow up emails also

shethwares
New Community Member

I am in the process to resolve my PayPal limitation. I have uploaded all the documents I needed on the 20th September 2015. I logged on next day and see that the bank statement field date changed from 20th to 21st along with another request which I can resolve.

Are online bank statements acceptable? It shows my full name and address as the bank I use don't issue me paper statements anymore.

Also there appears to be an error that is preventing me from receiving emails that PayPal sends to me. For some reason I am not getting emails that PayPal have been sending like request for additional information my limitation and replies to the emails I send from the contact form. It has nothing to do with my email address as I have spoken to PayPal staff and they had changed my primary email to a different one on file and resent the limitation request email again, but I have still not got the email.

So it appears any emails that PayPal manually sends, I will never receive because of something on their end. As anyone else had this or experiencing this right now?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_paula

Hi shethwares,

Welcome to the PayPal community forum.

Firstly, regarding not receiving our emails. Trying adding us to your contact list on your email account as this can help if your email provider may be automatically blocking them. Just add "service@paypal.co.uk/com. This should help.

We do also accept certain online bank statements. I would recommend to upload a copy of your online bank statement so we can take a look.

Thanks for posting.

Paula

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.