Locked out of my account completely, messed up my bills.

Howson
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, so my account got limited 2 months ago, i didn't use it much so i didn't think anything of it and figured i'd make a new one. (It got limited cos i was 17 when i made it, even though i'm 20 now, stupid). Anyway, i have 4 cards linked to that Paypal account, and now i can't remove any of them. All of the automatic payments which should have come out in February have now been put to pending and i've been locked out of quite a few things i paid for automatically, such as Xbox Live, etc.

Now i want to put the credit cards on my new Paypal, but look at that, i can't, because i can't even REMOVE my bank accounts from my account. When i email them they just give me an automated response and i literally cannot do anything because i have no access to my credit cards due to Paypal completely locking me out for a stupid reason.

I heard they're really helpful on the phone as opposed to email, so i might try that, other than that, does anyone have any ideas? I'm sure there's nothing i can do atm. 

Tl;dr - locked out, cant remove credit cards, auto payments pending, cant put new cards on new Paypal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.