Limited account as another account that is DEACTIVATED has unresolved issues.

GMK89
New Community Member
Hello, i have recieved an email saying my paypal account is now limited so i cant buy or withdraw using this account. Reason being - I have unresolved issues on another account that has at least one piece of infomation the same as this. The other account is of course mine and i am in the minus zone on it around -£50 more or less. My issue is that i cant pay what i owe as im unable to log into the account.. i type my email and password and it says theres no account available with that email. In assuming paypal deactivated it as i took too long to pay so how am i supposed to resolve this issue? I would log in and pay it now but its as if the account doesnt exist! P.S the email associated with the account also no longer exists. Not sure what to do but theres a sum of money on my paypal that isnt mine and needs to go to someone else :S thanks! 🙂
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@GMK89

If you know the email of that address then you can send a payment to it surely??

Failing that give customer services a call and pay off the debt via a card over the phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.