Money Transfer To Bank Missing

parkk8119
New Community Member

Yesterday I accidentaly transferred my money to Bank I no longer use and is deactivated. The current status shows that it was complete and I called the bank to see if they had received anything. They told me that no funds were transferred since the account no longer exists. I called paypal to help track this transfer and they told me that they could not do anything nor do they know where my funds were. This is ridiculous... where is my money????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @parkk8119,

Apologies for the delay, if you are unable to locate the deposit in your bank account and the status of the transaction is still 'Completed' in your PayPal account history, we can initiate a trace on your withdrawal once 14 working days have passed. In order to begin a search we need to receive a copy of your most recent bank statement, showing your bank account activity for that month. You can upload this through your PayPal account directly. As soon as we have received this information, we will initiate a trace and contact you with the results. We appreciate your patience and cooperation as we work to help you resolve this situation. 

Hope this help,

Siobhán

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.