restircted account

laurawebb88
New Community Member

basically a few years ago my boyfriend at the time used my paypal account to sell stuff on ebay someone tried to get a refund through ebay and ebay said no and thought the case was closed now they have blocked my account because my account is linked to the ex's when i have nothing to do with him everytime i phone paypal they choose to ignore the fact we are not togeather and are not married and my account is still unresolved any help on this matter would be great as i cannot urchase stuff unline using my paypal account as i enter small raffles frequenlty to win silly things from facebook and im unable to do so any help on this would be great as this is driving me crazy

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_DavidR

Hi there,

Welcome tot he PayPal Community.

It is actually against PayPal's terms and conditions to use your PayPal account for raffles. In regards to the limitation. I'm afraid there is limited amount of information I can provide here as it is a user to user forum. Your best option is contacting PayPal by Facebook or Twitter if you prefer not to call.

-David R

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.