Limitation on my account,although I did what the Resolution Center said...

Shadowbath
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Recently I wanted to use my paypal account to buy a DLC that costed 0.50 euros.I found out that my account was limited somehow and I didn't know the reason why.So,after I knew the reasons,I sent an ID Card to PayPal with my name,changed the security questions and answers and changed the password.Still,they say that they need more information by me so I prove that i am me.Sounds funny though.I don't have any credit/debit cards listed on my account.All I have is a debit card that my father has made for me with his name because the bank wouldn't let me make one of my own.I only use PayPal to receive money from YouTube,money that doesn't exceed 10 euros in three months.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Shadowbath

You are not allowed to have a card linked to your account that is not in your name.

You have to have a card linked to be able to use the funds in your paypal account balance but it should be in your name.

That is probably why paypal are asking you to prove i.d.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Shadowbath
Contributor
Contributor

Hello and sorry for the late reply (it's been 2 months though 😛

I just used the card because I wanted to check if I it is going to unblock my account.I didn't use the card not a single time in the past.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.