Limitation Account due to being linked # Warning to everyone!!!!#

Charlie25188

I've been using PayPal since 2010 and never had problems until lastnight. I am somehow in a negative balance due to being link with 5 different hacked accounts that supposedly shared my details...wtf?! 

Contacted PayPal and they're having none of it. For a company that meant to be protecting your customers...you sure have a funny way of showing it. 

They won't close my account due to be accused of fraud WTF!? Lmao! what a load of bollocks! 

You're basically threating me because I am going to the police tomorrow, and see my lawyer. I saw 5 different suspicious e-mails on my account that I've bever seen before. I asked PayPal to give me those hackers e-mails, so I can report them to the Police, and they basically said it's against the Data Protection Act. So, not only they don't give a **bleep** about their own customers, they are protecting these hackers, and know fine well what they're doing is wrong. 

Here's one personal question they asked me, and that was my birth cirtificate???? Who are they trying to mug here? lol. If my account has been hacked and linked to 5 different accounts. PayPal would of immediately close down my account. 

I find it very strange of PayPal asking for my birth cirtificate. Especially if my account has been compromised. The last thing I'd give them would be my feaces  hahaha!!! You're not getting my personal birth information. So you can share it with these hackers? Don't **bleep** think so.

Can I go to my lawyer and ask him to speak with PayPal on my behalf? or Do I need to take this action further?

Word of advice to everyone. Close your accounts because PayPal do not give a **bleep** **bleep** about you. They protect hackers and get a fee out of it.

**bleep** me! I'd expected to get hacked from Asians and not PayPal. Keep your friend close but your enemies closer.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Anna

Hi Charlie25188,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the Community Forum!

I’m sorry to hear about the issue and the experience you had, but I’m sure we can help you resolve it.

As a banking institution we need to make sure you are the owner of the card this is why we need to ask you to provide certain documents. This is a standard process and every banking institution needs to follow these regulations, however most banks would ask for the documents in advance before opening an account for you.

If you can’t provide a Passport or a Driver’s License you can provide a Birth Certificate along with another government issued document e.g. from Revenue or Social Welfare Office.

Regrettably we can’t see your account details here. I would recommend you contacting us via Social Media (24/7). You can contact us directly on Twitter @AskPayPal or on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK.

Hope this will be resolved for you soon.

Anna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.