I completed the steps required to lift the anual receiving limit but the limit is still there.

Marketvi
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Paypal support,

Please view those 2 pictures and I hope you will understand the problem (screenshot of my paypal account) :

Post edited to comply with forum guidelines

"More information required to comply with EU regulations and lift your account limits" is what it states when I want to
comply with EU regulations and lift my limits of 3,300$ receiving per year.

I received an e-mail from paypal stating my Limits were lifted. ( PPID PP1270 )

Please provide a solution for this issue.

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi crisvsv,

Thanks for posting.

Depending on how you can use your account it can take different amounts of time to review your case. If you can use your account as normal it can take up to 30 days for review. If you are getting close to your limit we will speed up that review considerably. 

If we do need anything else from you to get things sorted we will let you know by email.

If you think you are going to receive a large payment soon that will make you hit your limit why don't you get in touch with our customer service team so we can escalate it for you. As well as the traditional methods you can reach us on social media on Twitter @AskPayPal and on Facebook www.PayPal.com/PayPalUK .

I hope this helps.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

crisvsv
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks so much, there is no hurry I believe, not now at least.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.