I cant remember my paypal account where i aded my credit card

betwo
New Community Member

I cant remeber my paypal account, i dont remeber the email address i used But when i try to put my credit card on my new account, then apear i cant ad this card bcs it is on another account..now how i can to find this account?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi there betwo,

For your security, your bank account and debit or credit card can only be registered to one PayPal account at any given time. You will be able to add your financial details to a new PayPal account once you've removed them from the PayPal account to which they're currently registered.

PayPal accounts are registered to unique email addresses. You will be able to log in to the original account using the email address and password you used to register at that time. As you can't remember the email address or password for the account, you can use the 'Problem with Log in?' link to regain access to that account.

If you are still having problems accessing this old account I would advise that you call us by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of any PayPal page and we will be happy to help.

Hope this helps!

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Britlee92
New Community Member

I know the card number of the card I used, but can't figure out what email I used. I tried calling paypal, but because they're all automated they had technical difficulties and hung up on me. Can I just talk to a REAL person and have them tell me what email I used with this specific card number so I can login and remove the card?!

Login to Me Too

PayPal_david

Hi there Britlee92,

If you are unable to go through the password recovery process in order to try and obtain access to the account that your card is registered to, the only thing that you can try to do is call us directly.

I realise that you may have had issues trying to contact us recently but this is the only way that you can successfully get your password reset and then get your card removed.

I can't see your account so I can't advise where your card is registered but when you contact us, we can do a search on your card in order to reset it for you.

David.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.