I can't verify my account

Lilu
New Community Member

Hi there, it's not the first time i am trying to verify my account, it's actually the 6-7th time with no result. each time i get those 2 amounts, and enter them and it says they are incorect but belive me they are! i tryed different things, waited more, chaged the bank and added a new accout but nothing ! it's too much for me ! please somebody help me !

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

PayPal_Wayne

Hi there Lilu,

As I would need to look into your account I have emailed you direct to your account. Hopefully the issue should be sorted for you soon enough.

Wayne

Login to Me Too

katheebeytze
New Community Member

hi wayne

I also have the same problem of Lilu case did you help me to verified my account? 

Login to Me Too

sai1885
New Community Member

I also have the same problem could you help me as well, sorry I left a tag by mistake.

Login to Me Too

classy-diva
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Try clearing  your cookies and cache and reloading your browser. 🙂

Login to Me Too

cherryblossom

i cannot verify my account and i verified it not to long ago why have i got to do it yet again this is inconvenient for me 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230103y
New Community Member

Hi there... i also cant verify my account. and im very much sure about my bank details and card numbers... pls help... thanks

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.