Account limitation

mrb2001
Contributor
Contributor

a couple of weeks ago i wont £2500 on a bet and withdrew the money to my PayPal account.  My account was automatically turned to limited which is fair enough.  I passed the extra security and after 48 hours was allowed to withdraw to my bank account.

However, since then i won another £100 and withdrew to PayPal.  Again i get a notification that my account is limited.  When i go to the resolution centre and click 'Resolve' it takes me to a page which says...

"Thank you for providing all the required information. You’re all set, and your account is back to normal." With a 'Go to Account Overview' button in the middle of the screen. 

However i seem to be stuck in a perpetual loop, when i go to withdraw it takes me to the resolution centre, but doesn't ask me to give any more details, proof of ID or anything.

Help?!!!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrb2001

You would need to ask customer services to look at your account to see if there are any issues, sounds like paypal gremlins are at work   Smiley Frustrated

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrb2001

You would need to ask customer services to look at your account to see if there are any issues, sounds like paypal gremlins are at work   Smiley Frustrated

Click on the words "Contact" at the bottom of your paypal account summary page and use the phone option (if there is one in the country you are in) > click on the "call us" option on the left (fees "may" apply so check the cost with your phone tariff first, as you sometimes have to wait a while to connect).

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

mrb2001
Contributor
Contributor

Perfect!  1 quick phone call later and it was resolved.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrb2001

Smiley Happy

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Battlebeware
Contributor
Contributor
Hi how i can uploading more information to account limitation when im ready done b4 and is ask me to send again new address file can not find options to update
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.