Account is on Review

Roywatson
New Community Member

I just recieved the email from Paypal stating "Your PayPal account has been limited because your sales volume has increased significantly. This probably just means your business is doing well. However, as your payment processor, we need to better understand these changes and how they relate to your sales."

Now I wanted to be sure what all documents are Paypal is looking for,

1. Organization and Payment Information

If any Paypal Rep can help me with this would be really helpful for me.

And I wanted to know one more thing as we do business over the phone/Online, we specifily do not ship products to the customer, we provide Online Technical Services to the Customer for fixing thier devices and systems.

So does PayPal Entertain Computer Service Business ?? We do not have any chargebacks or any refund so far. 

What are the chances of getting my account back ? As it's Busniess Pro Account I'm paying monthly for it.

What happens to my fund if the account get suspended ?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

dreath
Contributor
Contributor

same thing is happening to me this company need to be investigated by congress somethihng needs to happen! Lawyers senators, someone needs to form a coalition my entire business was shut down and i sent everything they asked for and still limited account they say i can still sell just not withdrawl so i cant do anything im getting bad reviews and my business is going to **bleep** becasue of this!  paypal your day of reckoning is coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.