This limitation cannot be appealed against. How can I contact?

Moosek
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited. I just want to delete this account and start over, but of course I can't because my bank details are attached to this dead account so I can no longer use it. 

I tried complaining about it and my response was to send them a copy of a bank statement so they can remove the details from my old account. But of course they never told me HOW to send them a copy of a bank statement.

Responding to the email doesn't work - it clearly states to not respond to their emails because you will not get a reply. But I tried anyway. I tried contacting them through the message centre but that's not working either - they're just giving me dumb automated emails which are not helping me. How am I meant to physically show them proof of my details if they're not giving me a possible way of doing so?

Anyone help?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Moosek

If you get a permanent limitation then its unlikely you will be allowed to open another paypal account.

But the only folks that can tell you are customer services so why not give them a call??

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Moosek
Contributor
Contributor

But I got told that it was possible to open a new account. My issue is that I need to send over a bank statement in order to do this - but I have no way of doing that.

Is there a direct email address I can use to reach the team?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.