Account Limitations Not Lifted

KatieC94
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone please tell me if I'm doing this right? As of April 1st I've had account limits applied to my account however I've supplied all of the information requested but it still keeps saying it's waiting on my response. On top of this, for some reason I've paid my PayPal Credit bill this month however it's still saying it's a pending transaction and I'm unsure on whether these two isses are perhaps connected.

I've sent email after email but PayPal aren't much help at all getting this sorted, I just keep getting loads of emails saying I've requested information but it's the same automated message. Help!Screen Shot 2017-04-03 at 03.54.29.png

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@KatieC94

Why not phone them for an update?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

YesLad
Contributor
Contributor

I have been waiting 5 months and its still limited.  Absolute joke. I have supplied the information 4 times and still nothing.

Login to Me Too

Joe_H
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi KatieC94   YesLad

Sorry. You both sound very frustrated. Smiley Sad

As kernowlass said give us a call 0800 358 7911 (toll free).  Most limitations can be resolved within 48 hours once we have all the relevant documentation.

Joe_H

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.