Le Vendeur demande mes coordonnées bancaire et mon compte paypal.

boub93
Contributeur
Contributeur

Voilà ci-après ce que me demande mon vendeur pour "confirmer" l'envoi de l'objet commandé, le paiement est effectué donc je ne comprends pas, Je lui réponds qu'il est hors de question que je donne mes coordonnées bancaires et paypal. Que dois-je faire ?

___________________________________________________________________________________________

I, ________________ authorize the use of my paypal account or credit card described below for the charges to all the orders placed on TinyDeal.com.

Credit Card Type:

Paypal Account: ____________________

Credit Card Number: ________________________________

Expiration Date: ____________________________________

Signature: ________________________________

Date: _____________________________

I understand that the amount charged to my credit card will be reflected on my paypal account or credit card statement within seven days of authorization. The amount charged is based on products purchased by me and the prices listed in the xxxxxxxx.com.

Signature:___________________

Date:_____________________

Login to Me Too
1 SOLUTION APPROUVÉE

Solutions approuvées
Solved

PayPal_Patrice
Employé PayPal
Employé PayPal

Boub93,

Tout ce que vous devez communiquer à votre vendeur est l'adresse email associée à votre compte PayPal et rien d'autre

Cordialement

Voir la solution dans l'post d'origine

Login to Me Too
2 RÉPONSES 2
Solved

PayPal_Patrice
Employé PayPal
Employé PayPal

Boub93,

Tout ce que vous devez communiquer à votre vendeur est l'adresse email associée à votre compte PayPal et rien d'autre

Cordialement

Login to Me Too

boub93
Contributeur
Contributeur

Merci pour votre réponse rapide.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.