Reply Request for additional information PP-005-598-581-903 RXI000

namelessinpg
New Community Member

Hi
you send email to me with subject "Request for additional information PP-005-598-581-903 RXI000". You requirement:

We're still unable to complete the review process of your account at this time. Please help us finish this process by completing the following steps:
■ Please provide copies of the original bills of sale or sales invoices referencing your purchase or acquisition of the items you are selling now.
■ Please provide the following contact information for your supplier(s):
* Company Name
* Company Phone Number
* Contact Person's Name and Contact information
* Company's address and website
You can submit either a copy of your supplier's name card or upload a screenshot of a text file that displays this information on your screen.

I want send you attach file " original bills of sale or sales invoices" and "my supplier's name card". But I can not reply email.

Please guide me, send email with attach for you.

Many thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

inspiredsoul
New Community Member

@namelessinpg wrote:

Hi
you send email to me with subject "Request for additional information PP-005-598-581-903 RXI000". You requirement:

We're still unable to complete the review process of your account at this time. Please help us finish this process by completing the following steps:
■ Please provide copies of the original bills of sale or sales invoices referencing your purchase or acquisition of the items you are selling now.
■ Please provide the following contact information for your supplier(s):
* Company Name
* Company Phone Number
* Contact Person's Name and Contact information
* Company's address and website
You can submit either a copy of your supplier's name card or upload a screenshot of a text file that displays this information on your screen.

I want send you attach file " original bills of sale or sales invoices" and "my supplier's name card". But I can not reply email.

Please guide me, send email with attach for you.

Many thanks

Hi,

I cant seem to be able to attach any document. pleae help or send me an e-mail i can send it to.
thanks

Login to Me Too

Alaxkador
New Community Member

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.