this is joke on us.

your_turn_2_bid
Contributor
Contributor

$21.23

its nothing to paypal but interest only.

Why not return from where money was paid from the start.

I will quit ebay.

its not worth the feedback from paypal.

just pay us on time, its our money.

Login to Me Too
124 REPLIES 124

REDICULOUS
Contributor
Contributor

MET A GUY ON THE STREET THE OTHER DAY...named 'PayPal' (big hat,... long coat.. gold teeth, standin on the corner)

He said,"hey man, how bout this, when you sell something from your business ... I'll take the money.  Then you pay me $30 a month fa dat.... Then while I got your money, I'll give you some back.  Mmmm..... but I hang on to, what... 20% for next 3 months. ok?  O yea... if anyone doesn't like the week it takes you to ship...... I'll keep that money too! yea,... yea I'll hang on to THAT too ok? ...what.... for.....lets see.....yea.... how bout another 100 days?  Hey, I don't give a crap if that dude is thrilled to have his product, and says he's sorry for makin  a (bull___) claim,...don' matter man, got to hang on to it!    You... can't be too safe these days...right?   And Bro...look...  I'm gonna charge you 3% of the total what ever YOU make ...OK?  AND LOOK BRO... I decided what you get and when you get it...  hey dude... "we got a deal or what"?

HAVE WE LOST OUR FREAKIN' MINDS??? 

Paypal KEEPS OUR MONEY FOR 3 MONTHS!!! (as a rolling reserve) THEN@%$#%@ IF SOMETHING DOES HAPPEN, (god forbid your shipping is late) THEY TAKE THAT MONEY TOO!!!! NOT FROM THE 'ROLLING RESERVE THAT THAT WAS DESIGNED FOR!!! NOOOOOO...... THEY TAKE MORE!!!!!! FOR THE NEXT 100 DAYS... 

BYE,...BYE PAYPAL... YOU'LL EVENTUALLY LEARN THE LESSONS IT TOOK THE BIG BANKS TO LEARN...

WISH IT WAS TOMORROW THOUGH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Joy
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I just replied to a person that wrote (shut up) to me, and I clicked on  guidlines for this discussion boared, and a pop up cam on my screen and said something about lithium? what do you think is going on?

ty kindly if you have any idea~ Joy

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Joy wrote:

Hi, I just replied to a person that wrote (shut up) to me, and I clicked on  guidlines for this discussion boared, and a pop up cam on my screen and said something about lithium? what do you think is going on?

ty kindly if you have any idea~ Joy

Joy,

If you scroll down and look over at the bottom left corner you will see "powered by Lithium"  I subscribe to updates and I get and email message in the morning if there are new postings that come from Mailer at Lithium dot com.  They apparently handle social media and forums.  You can read what they do at www lithium dot com.I don't think it is anything to be concerned about. 

Login to Me Too

lovethebeach2
Contributor
Contributor

Using PayPal has certainly proven to be a big joke!  I have been a PayPal and E-Bay user for several years and today, for the first time, I had funds withheld for 21-days.  I sold two mobile phones on E-Bay yesterday and PayPal decided to hold my payment of over $100 for 21-days on one of the cell phones. Strangely though, PayPal took their fees out of those funds before withholding the remainder!!   I thought we, the Sellers, were their Customers???  After all the E-Bay listing fees are being paid by the Sellers and now our funds are being withheld for 21-days to allow PayPal to earn interest on our funds.  I think we should try to get some of the attorneys that utilize PayPal and E-Bay to get a group certified for a class action lawsuit against PayPal and E-Bay.  They are treating their long term customers as if we are dishonest and not able to perform up to ethical standards.  Everyone needs to look at the website **bleep**-paypal.com.  This website contains a wealth of information about how E-Bay and PayPal are taking advantage of their customers with the guise of creating more buyers for the sellers.  Trust me, Pay-Pal and E-Bay are sort of like the government.....they say they are only here to help us!!!!  Indeed, a huge joke!!!!  By the way, the word that was bleeped is wercs  spelled backwards.  Good luck!

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

lovethebeach2 wrote:

"...  I think we should try to get some of the attorneys that utilize PayPal and E-Bay to get a group certified for a class action lawsuit against PayPal and E-Bay.  "

griper wrote:

"...What do you think? Class action lawsuit anyone?"

__________________________________________________________________________________________

If people took the time to read through some of these posts that have been posted for the past two months, especially the forum entitled HORRIBLE IDEA which is up to 104 pages you will see that a class action suit has been discussed over and over and there are firms doing due diligence based on the people who sign up and tell their stories.  Please go register at letssuepaypal.com --we need numbers for a class action suit. 

Surprisingly this is not the first time Paypal held funds.  In  2002 Paypal held funds and a successful class action suit was filed.  eBay  settled in 2004 for around 9.3 million and paid legal fees of 3.4 million. Check out this link:

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/nothing/paypal.asp

It is frustrating that a class action is still being discussed when in fact we need more names and facts to get a decent class action suit filed. Please register and where it states lawsuit status there is a contact person and phone number for questions and for the firm to take information. 

Thanks to all.

Login to Me Too

lovethebeach2
Contributor
Contributor

Quite frankly, I didn't have time to read 104 pages last night!  You must have a lot of spare time to pull off that stunt!  I don't feel it is appropriate for you to chastise other people posting regarding this subject! 

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@lovethebeach2 wrote:

Quite frankly, I didn't have time to read 104 pages last night!  You must have a lot of spare time to pull off that stunt!  I don't feel it is appropriate for you to chastise other people posting regarding this subject! 

I apologize to you and others--this was not meant to chastise and no I do not have a lot of time but even though I am a casual seller and have moved on to google checkout I stay and try to provide links to news, legal actions and such to support those who are still having their funds held.  I did not suggest you read all 104 pages but at least the last 3-4 pages maybe to catch up or read some of the other links. Additionally you can search within the forums for tags  for information such as "class action" and you would be directed to posts with that tag line.

Believe me this is stricly pro bono for me-but I would like to see more people registering on letssuepaypal.com.

Sorry it was not my intention to offend or chastise. 

Login to Me Too

lovethebeach2
Contributor
Contributor

No, it is I who owes you the apology!  I spent around 9 hours yesterday arguing the merits with both PayPal and E-Bay and was really frustrated.  You are doing a great thing and keep up the momentum!  Have a terrific day!

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@lovethebeach2 wrote:

No, it is I who owes you the apology!  I spent around 9 hours yesterday arguing the merits with both PayPal and E-Bay and was really frustrated.  You are doing a great thing and keep up the momentum!  Have a terrific day!

Thank you for that.  I am afraid I have a cold and am working at home today which is why I have been able to respond.  I do keep an eye on the forums and try to offer encouragement when others start spouting negativity.  I specifically try to  post links that I think will be of interest in the financial and legal world that is eBay.

Have a good evening and I look forward to more of your posts.

Login to Me Too

femsol
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

lovethebeach2 wrote:

Thank you for that.  I am afraid I have a cold and am working at home today which is why I have been able to respond.  I do keep an eye on the forums and try to offer encouragement when others start spouting negativity.  I specifically try to  post links that I think will be of interest in the financial and legal world that is eBay.

Have a good evening and I look forward to more of your posts.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.