sending limit and verification

migan
New Community Member

I've been verified already for a while and my band account has been confirmed. I've only bought ONE dress recently and was told that I have a sending limitation. So, I've sent it to unlimited already. But every time I go to buy something, the sending limitation comes back up again. I've even tried to get a PayPal credit card just to get verified and was denied. I have no idea what do to do anymore. PayPal says to go to the Resolution Center, but there's nothing there that can help. Can someone please help me?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

starblazer223

I have one for ya'll.  I have my checking and debit card linked to paypal. It has been for several years.  This is the first time I have sold something on paypal.  Get this.  They have a withdrawal limit right???  So I go in to verify my social security number (only had the number for 31 years).  They can't verify it!  ok, so I pay the $1.95 and call the bank to get the 4 digit transaction code to lift the limit.  There are only 3 numbers!!!!!!!!!   Been emailing paypal for almost 2 weeks. Keep getting the same emails response.  Hello my name is... I am going to help you today. To lift your limit follow the instructions and pay the $1.95!  No joke.  Form emails. Not one of them can even read my words. They are sending automated responses by using the words the computer recognizes!!!!!!!!!!!    Also, it says that on the 6th of every month my limit goes back to $500.00.  Guess what, it's the 6th and it STILL won't let me withdraw my money.  I am going to drive downtown tomorrow and file a lawsuit.  I lost my job back in October and the things I sold were to pay the bills. As a result of them illegally holding my money my electricity will be turned off tomorrow. And before you ask... YES I even contacted ebay.  No reply yet.  I have all the emails saved so going to print them and show the judge.  I even spoke with 2 employees from paypal. The first one hung up on me and I called back and the second one hung up on me. I never even raised my voice or cursed!!!!!! They just didn't want to lift my limit and lose all the interest on my money they get.

Login to Me Too

ren_sam
New Community Member

I have also been a loyal person to ebay also they are doing the exact same thing to me right now but oh well sooner or lator it will be strait it will only hurt my selling and buying experience with ebay. I would never thought they would do this to me either but it must be the economy . They got their money but i guess we are not afforded the same respect.

Login to Me Too

sandy60

this is confusing.  i apply for a paypal account using my debit card number.  i find that i'm limited to a $250 spending limit, per month i guess...so boom i hit my limit.  can't get verified because i've ALREADY used my bank account.  i refuse to give anyone my savings account numbers.  So i get an option to pay $10 to paypal to increase my spending limit to $10,000.  Having no idea why giving paypal ten dollars will increase their trust in me, i do it anyway....and guess what!  Nothing happened. Where did my ten dollars go and why doesn't paypal get that my debit card IS my bank account? Is this a trick?

Login to Me Too

pancho325

Problems with paypal never end - keep using them and you will end up losing lots of money.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.