Purchasing a business via Paypal?

egomez18
New Community Member

Hello All,

My wife and I are in the process of buying a business. One of the loan options we are considering are business credit cards, with the ability to liquidate up to the full amount of your credit limit. The credit card has 0% interest for 12-18 months depending on the bank, including liquidating cash. The "loan aggregator" charges 3-4%, that have 0% interest payment plans on the cash advance, but the bank does not. The cost of the business is $45,000 (USD). 

Can I use paypal to make this purchase to save 3-4%? I have read that $10,000 is the max for individual payment. Is there a limit to how much I can send in a short time frame (Few weeks)? 

Also, I assume the seller would have to pay a fee for recieving the funds? How much would seller be charged? I could cover the fee by sending amount as family and friends.I could still save 1%+.

Would paypal offer me any protection by sending as goods and services versus money to family and friends?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.