sending limit and verification

migan
New Community Member

I've been verified already for a while and my band account has been confirmed. I've only bought ONE dress recently and was told that I have a sending limitation. So, I've sent it to unlimited already. But every time I go to buy something, the sending limitation comes back up again. I've even tried to get a PayPal credit card just to get verified and was denied. I have no idea what do to do anymore. PayPal says to go to the Resolution Center, but there's nothing there that can help. Can someone please help me?

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

Clear_audio
Contributor
Contributor

If this is true, and netspend does what they claim, then THEY ARE THE ONLY REAL ANSWER that I've seen here!

Of course, that's a pretty big IF

Login to Me Too

TinaA

I was thinking the same thing...how tacky

Login to Me Too

Ellen11111

My account was compromised in May.  Thank goodness they did not have my bank account information.  How simple is it to just upgrade a quality customer without forcing them to apply for another card or give up their bank account information.? I received a bogusemail shortly after I was told the only way to upgrade.  Obviously, PayPal has been compromised.  If I had not recognized the email and sent it to the spoof department, I would have given up all my info...Needless to say, I give my Bank account infor to no one....

Login to Me Too

Teddi5
Contributor
Contributor

I agree totally with you.  I would love to keep buying on Ebay, but they want me to verify my bank acct. since I am over my "sending limit".  I also will not give my bank info to anyone, no matter how "secure" paypal says it is!  I have a CC with $20,000 limit, & this is what I have been using.  It is paid in full every month so I don't see why I can't continue to use it.  I can understand Paypal wanting to be sure you are legit, but I will "not" give out bank info.

Login to Me Too

Ecasmer

Hey!

This my first time here and I'm just looking around at things. I just wanted to say thanks for this information I never new or heard of NETSPEND.COM before. I think I'll check them out.

Take care and Happy Holidays!

Login to Me Too

MuniMetro2
New Community Member

I am still waiting for PAYPAL to deposit the two small amounts into my NetSpend "bank" account number. It is taking for-freaking-ever to get verified!

Login to Me Too

hamzzzz
Contributor
Contributor

did u get the two deposits already?ive been waiting for it to happen since monday

Login to Me Too

prettytiedup
Contributor
Contributor

Smiley Happy I think PayPal is mandated by Anti money laundering law that's why they needed to verify the identity of their customer at all times. That's why you needed to have a verified account at all times as well to have all of your limits lifted.

If you were previously verified with a confirmed bank or approved for PayPal credits, if you remobve the bank or closed the PayPal credit, you'll be back to unverified and you will have to again be verify since they're not dealing with uis personally, I think they needed to buid their trust with us.

Login to Me Too

moochie
Contributor
Contributor

I just want to transfer money around a little thats all i.e. send money from my paypal account to my credit card or set up a debit card linked to my paypal account without linking my bank account to my paypal account. One really confusing thing is that paypal never seems to explain themselves. If it so easy to transfer money from my credit card to pay for something why cant I send my paypal account money to my credit card? The answer is quite obvious but no less sinister but my main point is IF THEY MADE IT EASIER TO DO STUFF I WOULD DO MORE BUSINESS WITH THEM, the way things are right now I view paypal as a necessary evil, thats no way to do business long term guys because when there is another technology or innovation that comes along your **bleep** is out of there!   

Login to Me Too

kevmulusa
Contributor
Contributor

hey i have the same problem,i have money in my account but don't have a credit card .i can't buy anything or get my money back ,they wan't an adress verification. i guess i need to get a prepaid mastercard or something like that

then maybe i can get my money ,if not call the better business bureau or consumer affairs and file a complaint!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.