i need help ..pls very urgent

shady
Contributor
Contributor

dear,,,

i post an advertisment to sale my NOKIA im selling NOKIA 8820 brand new in box......some one send me email asking me to accept payment in PAYPAl.. i accept...i open an account in PAYPAL....he already pay the amount and Paypal send me email informing me that he is already paid.. The question is haw can i deliver the box to him ? im staying in UAE-Dubai and he is in Nigeria what should i do .........haw can this BOX go to him ? is there any PAYPAL office in UAE -Dubai ? so i can o to them and talk ? i need help pls,,, kindly send me an answer to my email have a nice day and Godbless shady

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kufinda

If you have received payment, it is your responsibility to MAIL item (with Proof of Delivery - in U.S.A. we have option to mail with Signature Required for Proof of Deliver).

PayPal and EBay are not distribution centers.  Once paid for, you must mail your item to buyer as soon as possible.

Login to Me Too

shady
Contributor
Contributor

hello every one,,,

thank u for helping me and answering all my Questions,,,,

i would like to ask more about my transaction.....i need to know more about paypal..couse this is the 1st time i deal in this way ,,,

the buyer pay by paypal....paypal send me email that he pay already .....now i need to send the box to his adress..and show the invoice ( DHL invoice to Paypal )........then i can withdrow the money .............is this correct ?

haw many days do i need to wait so that i can withdrow the money ?

when i open my account in paypal i didnt see any Transaction ID in my PAYPAL account .....what this means ?

the only things i have is an  email from Paypal informing me about his adress and that the buyer pay already to PAYPAL.

so ...................is everythings  ok even i dont have any information or transaction in my paypal account !!!!!????

NOTE: when i open my account(new user)...i find my VISA card was expired...so i went to my bank and renew it..i will get it after 4 days from now.......

is this can couse any problem  ?

waiting your reply,,,

thanks and Godbless

:

Login to Me Too

shady
Contributor
Contributor

hello every one,,,

thank u for helping me and answering all my Questions,,,,

i would like to ask more about my transaction.....i need to know more about paypal..couse this is the 1st time i deal in this way ,,,

the buyer pay by paypal....paypal send me email that he pay already .....now i need to send the box to his adress..and show the invoice ( DHL invoice to Paypal )........then i can withdrow the money .............is this correct ?

haw many days do i need to wait so that i can withdrow the money ?

when i open my account in paypal i didnt see any Transaction ID in my PAYPAL account .....what this means ?

the only things i have is an  email from Paypal informing me about his adress and that the buyer pay already to PAYPAL.

so ...................is everythings  ok even i dont have any information or transaction in my paypal account !!!!!????

NOTE: when i open my account(new user)...i find my VISA card was expired...so i went to my bank and renew it..i will get it after 4 days from now.......

is this can couse any problem  ?

waiting your reply,,,

NOTE : I DIDNT FIND THE AMOUNT IN MY ACCOUNT IN PAYPAL....ITS ONLY AN EMAIL INFORMING SHOWING THIS ONE...

Protect Your Account Info Make sure you never provide your password to fraudulent websites.

To safely and securely access the PayPal website or your account, open a new web browser (e.g. Internet Explorer or Netscape) and type in the PayPal URL ( ) to be sure you are on the real PayPal site.

PayPal will never ask you to enter your password in an email.

For more information on protecting yourself from fraud, please review our Security Tips at
Protect Your Password You should never give your PayPal password to anyone, including PayPal employees.

You've got new funds!

Dear, (MY EMAIL)
(THE BUYER EMAIL )  is a . Verified buyer

thanks and Godbless

:

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.