coupon issue

kandth
Contributor
Contributor

I used a coupon for a single item ebay purchase, and myebay shows that my coupon has now been redeemed, but my paypal account has been charged for the full purchase amount.  Paypal does show that a coupon transaction, but the amount has not been added back into my account.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easier for you to understand how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

Login to your PayPal account, click on the "History" tab and then click on the "All activity (with balance)" option. This will show your running PayPal account balance (in the right hand column) after each transaction and should make it easier for you to understand how you arrived at the current PayPal account balance.

Login to Me Too

kandth
Contributor
Contributor
Thank-you! Now I see it.
Login to Me Too

Claudio16
New Community Member
Boa tarde, quando vou gerar um boleto após eu adicionar um valor para adicionar saldo a conta aparece a seguinte mensagem: Não foi possível criar seu boleto.
Login to Me Too

npcs
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me. What was the outcome?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.