receiving payments

lgbs4me
New Community Member

new to paypal and haveing a rather difficult time... I have received email notification that payments ahve been sent but am having trouble confirming my address... I copy and paste the number they tell me to from the email they sent me and it says wrong number... very frustrated.. I am not a simpleton.. am I missing something here? thanks for any and all help!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Are trying to confirm your email address?

After you register, you'll be sent an email containing a link that will take you back to PayPal where you'll be asked to enter your password. Your email address will then be confirmed.

If your email program has trouble with hyperlinks, you can also manually confirm your email address.

To manually confirm your email address:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click the Confirm email link in the Account Overview box.
  3. Click the Click here if a link does not appear in the email link.
  4. Check your email inbox.
  5. Copy the Confirmation Number included in the email.
  6. Paste the Confirmation Number in the box provided.
  7. Click the Confirm button.

If you need to reconfirm your email address:

1. Click the My Account tab.
  2. Click the Confirm email link in the Account Overview box.
  3. Click the request a new confirmation number link.
  4. Check your email inbox.
  5. Click the link in the PayPal email.
  6. Enter your password and then click Confirm

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

percivell
New Community Member

Hai,

oDesk sent to paypal as per instruction $ 18.98 on 9 Dec.2009 & paypal has taken $1 commission from oDesk but

paypal did not credit the amount to my account & withdrawal reversed on 8 Jan 2010.

I sent again $17.98 through oDesk to paypal & paypal has taken $ 1 from my account. odesk sent me withdrawal

confirmation. Paypal sent me 12 Jan confirmation email to me. Paypal email ID PP291.

Jan 19th 2010 paypal sent me mail to claim funds. paypal email ID PP433. Asked me to confirm email address which is already checked & confirmed earlier. I clicked confirm email address, entered paypal My account, step 1 & 2 ok, 3rd confirm but not accepting it.

Plse advise what to do & how to solve this problem. Now paypal has not reversed back the money to odesk, & not appearing in my account

Login to Me Too

SergioBoranelli
New Community Member

Olá, eu adicionei uma conta bancaria de um sobrinho meu e fiz uma transferencia de 650 reais para a conta poupança dele. MInha duvida seria se esse dinheiro realmente vai ser enviado pois nós não conseguimos confirmar ela ( não recebemos as quantias que o paypal informa ) mas mesmo assim eles me deram a opção de transferir meu saldo do paypal para essa conta bancaria e ela está como " concluído ", porem até agora ele não recebeu nada. Agradeço a quem me ajudar

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.