Where's my refund?

lauren101
New Community Member

I purchased a phone on ebay, and the seller could not send the item, so I was issued a refund, but it wasn't credited to my card. I looked on the history tab, and it shows that the refund was completed, but it was never sent to my card. Can someone please help me out?

Login to Me Too
22 REPLIES 22

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

All of my refunded credit card funded PayPal payments have been credited back to my credit card company within 1-2 business days.

Login to Me Too

dionys00
Contributor
Contributor

hi,i have this same problem.it´s been four days now.and my credit card is empty as my paypal balance.

RefundCompleted     $110.88 USD

but there´s no refund on my credit card.who can help me?????

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@dionys00 wrote:

hi,i have this same problem.it´s been four days now.and my credit card is empty as my paypal balance.

RefundCompleted     $110.88 USD

but there´s no refund on my credit card.who can help me?????

Click on the "Details" link for the payment or the "+" sign just to the left of the transaction date on your PayPal activity page. There you should see all transactions associated with that payment including where PayPal sent the refund.

What exactly is displayed there?

Login to Me Too

dionys00
Contributor
Contributor

it says refund completed and also says transfer to credit card completed but there´s no money back on my card or my paypal balance.they refunded 3 dolars to paypal balance and the others went to the card,but as i said this is the 4th day and no money back on the card.thanks.

PROBLEM SOLVED.just had had to wait a little.paypal rules....money back on credit card.Robot wink

Login to Me Too

b511

So what was the total amount of time it took you get your money back in your account, because the same thing just happened to me....all this just because i forgot to change the shipping address

Login to Me Too

LeAnn
New Community Member

Anybody gotten any money back, dealing with same thing, got an email saying seller refunded but have seen no signs of it on my paypal even though it was taken from my checking account.

Login to Me Too

dreamr
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased something and sent payment on December 24th.  The funds came out of my bank account.  The next day, the seller of the item decided that he changed his mind and didn't want to sell anymore...so he issued a refund.

Right now the refund that was made on December 25th when I click on the " + " sign, says that it's  "pending".

Today is December 28th.  Shouldn't the funds be in my Paypal account by now?  Does anybody know how long it takes?  It's tying up my money and did NOTHING  wrong.  Why am I being penalized?  Again, can anybody tell me how long before I get my substantial amount of money back????  Thanks in advance!!!

Login to Me Too

DT

Good luck.  My refund says it was completed on December 23.  It was also taken from my bank account. The refund isn't in my bank account or in my Pay Pal account.  I guess they say it will go into my pay pal account and then I don't know how long it will take to get it from there back into my bank account.  Is there any help out there!!!!

Login to Me Too

sidney

devinm

Same problem here. The charge posted to my account so the money was withdrawn and I still havent seen anything back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.