??? There Is A Buyer Protection. Where is The Seller Protection ???

lemont
Contributor
Contributor

I had enough with paypal. They make a sleezy buyer protection but don't concider us sellers. WE ARE THE REASON WHY PAYPAL MAKES MONEY, THROUGH OUR FEES. We pay them so why can't we have our seller protection? If a package gets lost while in transit and the buyer was to cheap to buy insurance who's fault is it? Not the sellers. But no, paypal makes you refund every penny the buyer paid for the lost item and the seller stays with nothing. Where is paypal when we need them? Probably laughing while they're counting our money walking to the bank. Same thing happens when a buyer just desides they don't want the item no more and say the item was damaged or significantly not as described even though its clearly a lie. We refund all the money back and we lose more because we paid the original shipping cost that was suposed to come out of the money that was put on hold. Now the seller is worse than broke. Where is paypal when we need them then? They advertise everywhere how they got the best buyer protection. Why don't they put in the fine print " Your full purchase amount plus original shipping cost is covered at sellers expense" or " We cover you by making your seller waist their time and money, not us". I'd say if it's like that we should get glorified in that advertisement by mentioning us or giving a thanks to their sellers. If buyers think they may get scammed then they should wait untill they start using paypal as a seller. let them feel our pain too (In a good way though). All the times we get scammed we can't argue because nothing will happen. I'd like to see the paypal owners and/or workers in our shoes while we govern their money.

IF YOU FEEL LIKE I'M RIGHT REPLY IN A MESSAGE WITH 4 STARS:  ****

WRITE BACK IF YOU LIKE TOO

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

MrPink
Contributor
Contributor

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.WHERE THE F*** IS SELLER PROTECTION?

I SOLD A MICROSOFT ZUNE FOR A DISCOUNTED PRICE BECAUSE THE MONEYGRUBBING FEE MONGERS AT ePay **bleep**ED UP THE LISTING.NICE GUY ME EATS $20 BUCKS ON THE SALE.HOW DOES IGNORANT AND LAZY CUSTOMER RESPOND TO MY KINDNESS?WHEN AM I GETTING IT WHERES THE TRACKING #,HOW MUCH IS IT INSURED FOR ECT.I PAID $3 BUCK EXTRA TO SHIP IT FASTER THAN THE TRACKING NUMBERS WILL POST!I TELL THE SHREW TO REMEMBER 9-11 .THATS WHY USPS NO LONGER (if ever)UPDATES DELIVERYS IN REAL TIME.(for good reason)i should have cancelled then and there)WITH AN ePay ID OF "WILYWITCH" I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER THAN TO SELL A PRODUCT THAT SOMETIMES REQUIRES A LITTLE WORK AND RESEARCH TO CONFIGURE.ANYONE THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT COMPUTERS UNDERSTANDS THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO "PLUG AND PLAY" A DEVICE THE SAME WAY FOR EVERY O.S. AND CPU COMBINATION.I AM A BETA TESTER AND TECH-NET MEMBER AT MICROSOFT(live.one care,windows live,windows7,office 2010,and currently the new AzurePlatform.ForefrontSecurity ,ServerSystem SQLv2008R2 and some I can't mention)BASICLY I AM INVITED TO LOCAL MEETING HERE IN SOCAL TO DISCUSS DEPLOYMENTS OF SYSTEM UPGRADES WITH "IT PROS"!!!The azure "computing in the clouds" platform will change database systems forever.I KNOW ABIT ABOUT COMPUTERS.

I TOLD THE LAZY WILYWITCH TO CONFIGURE THE ZUNE AND I'M NOT GOING TO REFUND HER MONEY.THE ITEM WORKS FINE.I HAVE SUPPORT URLs THAT PROVE IT WORKS AND SHE COPYED MUSIC JUST FINE.NOT FAST ENOUGH AND SHE WASTED 2 HRS COPYING 15-20 ALBUMS.TO GOD **bleep** BAD.THEY DON'T WORK ANY BETTER THAN THAT NEW!BUT THE WILYWITCHES WORD AS CUSTOMER SUPERCEEDS MY WORD AS AN INDEPENDANT CONSULTANT FOR SMALL BUSINESS SERVER APPLICATIONS.I EVEN SENT THE WITCH A SIMPLE DOWNLOAD THAT IS NOT LISTED AT THE ZUNE SITE.i AM A TECHNET AND BIZ NET SUBSCRIBER AND HAD TO SEARCH THOSE SITES FOR IT.DID SHE USE IT?NO OF COURSE NOT BECAUSE HER AADS KICKED IN.INSTEAD SHE FILES A CLAIM WITH ePay.I WILL TAKE THIS AS FAR AS POSSIBLE AND WILL SPEND MORE THAN ANY REFUND TO FIGHT HER AND THOSE LIKE HER.

ANYONE ELSE IN THE SAME BOAT?UNITE AND FIGHT THE ePay AND PPpants PUNKS THAT CAVE IN TO THESE UNREASONABLE PEOPLE.SELLERS THAT DO THIS EVERYDAY PAY FOR THE MONOPOLY HERE.NOT THE 3 TIMES A YEAR CRY BABIES.

ANYWAY TO BLOCK  THIS ACTION LET ME KNOW.THANKS

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

If you don't like Paypal, then don't take it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.