Questions about returning items on eBay

josé
New Community Member

I bought 4GB 2x 2GB of memory for my computer on eBay but I received the wrong modules.

How do I make a shipping label so I can return the item to the eBay store I bought the memory from?

When I go to my "Order Details" and select "Printer Version" is that the receipt of the item I bought?

So all I have to do is fill out the form, attach a copy of my receipt, and make a shipping label somehow?

This is the eBay store I bought the memory form:

http://myworld.ebay.com/fastflashstore/

Also, how do you attach a file to a post?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Amanda411

Hi jose,

If you want to return an item you purchased with PayPal - and the seller accepts returns - you can create and purchase a return shipping label.

Before creating the label, ask the seller what the return and refund requirements are. Also note that your PayPal account will be charged for the return label.

To create a return shipping label:

1. Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
  2. Click "History" at the top of the page.
  3. Find the payment for the item you want to return.
  4. Click "Details" in the Details column.
  5. Scroll to the bottom of the Transaction Details page.
  6. Click the "Return Shipping Label" link.
  7. Complete the form and click "Continue."
  8. Make sure the information is correct and click "Pay and Continue."
  9. Your PayPal account is charged for the label.
  10. The return label will open in a pop-up window. Click "Print."

A confirmation email, including a tracking number, is sent to you and the recipient.

If you choose a different carrier for your return shipping label, you'll need to re-enter your address and shipment information. You can create one return label per transaction.

If you don't see a Return Shipping Label link on the Details page, either the seller does not accept returns or this option is not turned on in the Seller's Profile. You can contact the seller to make sure returns are accepted. If you don't have a "return label link" for this transaction, you can create your label using PayPal's MultiOrder shipping, or take your item to your local Post Office.

Amanda

Login to Me Too

Gypsyi
New Community Member

I went into my PayPal account, found the payment for the item I want to return, but when I clicked on the details, I can not find anything to print a return shipping label.  Can anyone help?  I would like to return the item by USPS First Class mail with delivery confirmation through the PayPal shipping.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.