Provide Void Status on Paypal Mail Label Refund Requests

Stevemo
Contributor
Contributor

There seems to be a lot of confusion over receving refunds when they are voided.  As long as the transaction for a bad label, etc is posted as a void in need of refund within 48 hours, why not have Paypal at least provide a pending void request that will at least verify that a refund was submitted when you checked your history?  I submitted a void within 12 hours of realizing my mistake, but could not find anything in my account overivew to even verify it had been done.  I did copy over one of the web pages just in case, but I just don't feel comfortable with it working like this.  It seems that there should be a better communication pathway with our direct mailing institutions to help expedite this process if completed within 48 hours and that Paypal should be a bit more proactive in ensuring our monies be returned.  I can wait the 15 days, I guess, to wait for my refund, but why 15 days?   If I was returned my money shortly after I voided it and tried to use a voided mailing label, guess what?..... the post office or whoever would cancel and send it back to me......

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.