Pending Balance

MzDiamond0314
New Community Member

I sold an item on ebay back on March 20th. Well I included a tracking number when I shipped the item and entered it into my paypal. Well Paypal says after they confirm that the item has been shipped that they will release my money but even though the tracking information says it was delievered my balance is still pending. Can anyone tell me why or what I can do to speed up the release of my money?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

It usually takes 3-4 days to get the funds after the delivery has been confirmed.

If it's past that, phone them.  The number comes up[ when you click on "Contact us" in your Paypal account.

Login to Me Too

Jayden04
Contributor
Contributor

pay pal is not holding your funds it is the financial institution that works with them so if you call them to release the funds it will not make one bit of difference. I am a buyer and currently am having this problem to have the funds released to the seller.  Plus paypal completely contradicts itself it says that the seller should send out the item for the buyer for satisfaction rates then a few lines down they advise the seller not to send the item until the transaction is completed!

Login to Me Too

That's the messed up thing.  The seller is still supposed to ship your item out even though they haven't actually received the money for it, since your payment to them is pending.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.