Paying for ordered items from my website with PayPal mobile

SailorCull
New Community Member

I have a mobile website that sells digital ebooks and apps.  When using a mobile phone, in this case Blackberry, the user can order fine with credit cards but using PayPal, the customer gets sent to PayPal mobile which only allows them to send money.  They do not get to pay for their item they just ordered-it is not even acknowledged (and with a digital download, they do not receive this as well) Instead they are given an option to check thier account or send $. In this case they have to know "who" they are sending the $ to, the exact amount and even then they will not get their purchase delivered onto their mobile platform which is the purpose of the whole thing!  I was thinking with mobile, folks will be more inclined to pay with Pay Pal vs whipping out a credit card in a taxi cab or wherever they are.  Am I missing something here?  It is a great dissappointment.  Thanks for any input/answers....

SailorCull

Apps4Sailing.com

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.