PAYPAL ADDRESS

Carolina777
Contributor
Contributor

I work at home for a company that uses PAYPAL to pay me for my work. The company ask my for my PAYPAL ADDRESS.  I have set up a personal account and verified all info with PAYPAL.  I set up my account using my e-mail address that I use everyday. (That I communicated with this company).  I sent them my e-mail address as my PAYPAL ADDRESS (which is the address I use to login to my PAYPAL ACCOUNT). The company responded "this is your e-mail address and not your PAYPAL address".  Do I have another address or missed a step in setting up my account or is this a misunderstanding?

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

skier
Advisor
Advisor

Per your post, you have provided the correct information back to the company that is going to use PayPal to pay you.  It is indeed the email address you use to log into your PayPal Account.   Having said that, I would now be concerned about this company as they don't seem to understand how PayPal works.   Hopefully they will figure things out.

I would suggest consideing upgrading the Personal Account to a Premier Account.  As this company will be sending funds to you on a regular basis, you may run into an issue with a Personal Account as they do have limitations both sending and receiving.   Note, there are no fees to upgrade your account.

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too

Carolina777
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you. I will upgrade.

Thank you again.

Carolina777

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.