Money transaction completed but seller didn't receive a single thing!!!what to do? :smileysad:

mims_1
Contributor
Contributor

A couple of days ago i purchased some products from a UK site.After the payment was completed paypal decided to hold my money for safety reasons,ran an investigation and my action was required.So,i sent an email to inform them that the purchase was authorized by the account holder,that's me!Next day,paypal emailed me telling me that after they found out the payment was authorized and legal they decided to realease my funds to the seller.However,i contacted the seller,we even chatted online and reassured that he received no payment at all.He even doublechecked his paypal account to make sure!The seller is trustworth and many guys i know have ordered and received their goods and are very happy.I even opened a dispute with the seller so that paypal will investigate this transaction.Im very dissapointed with paypal and mad because i think it's their fault and they lost my money for no good reason!!!If i found out its paypal's fault....i ll never ever use their site,for good!

Any help would be really appriciated!Anyone experienced a situation like this before?

Jim.

P.S:the transaction appears as 'completed' and of course the money are missing from my bank account.Plus,the seller told me that paypal emaiedl him that my money has been returned to my acount!!!??????

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

This might just be a Paypal glitch that's been showing up for a month or so.

Sometimes, it takes Paypal up to 4 days to post a payment.

I'd suggest you and the seller wait for the 4 days and see if it appears.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.