I'm Confuse ¿O.o? please come and look

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

I'm a new user and i bought an item last week in ebay, because it was my first transaction using Paypal. They made an investigation to see if it was authorized, so they  launched a "Case Reversal" against the seller. The seller replied to Paypal immediately, now the status says, "Requiring Your Action" (as you can see from the picture below). 

I clicked on "View"

and this picture shows up 

It does not show anything for me to respond upon. Can anyone please explain to me what i would do? please. 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

The "Case ID" number is also a link - click on that and see what comes up.

It should give you an option to see what the seller has said and then an opportunity to respond.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

anybody want to help it will be greatly appreciated.

Login to Me Too
Solved

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

The "Case ID" number is also a link - click on that and see what comes up.

It should give you an option to see what the seller has said and then an opportunity to respond.

Login to Me Too

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

Many thanks for the reply, i click on Case ID and Transaction ID, it still shows me the same page like picture #2. It's really frustrating now, i bought those items last week because it was my first transaction. Paypal opened Case Reversal Dispute against the seller, both seller responded to Paypal's email, now its saying to the status that it needs my action but there is no options on the page to make an action.

Login to Me Too

surplusdealdude
Advisor
Advisor

Try logging into your ebay account and going to its resolution center using this link;

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ResolutionCenter&cf=19

There should be a drop-down box to the right of the word "View" about half-way down the page - one of the options is;

"Requiring Response".  Click on that.

I'm thinking that, since ebay is handling the disputes now, the way to access the case may be on ebay now.

Let me know if you find some way to respond there.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

On the "Case Reversal Details" page, click on the "Being Reviewed By PayPal" text near the top of the page. That should provide you with a more detailed explanation of the status. It's my belief that the "Requiring Your Action" status on the list of cases page is not accurate.

It may be best to call PayPal... login to your PayPal account and click on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page... there you will find contact instructions and the PayPal phone number for your account.

Login to Me Too

Erwin_Ignacio
Contributor
Contributor

thanks, thats what i did. I called Paypal and the issue was resolved, they immediately authorized the transaction and end it. Very speedy.

Login to Me Too

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

@Erwin_Ignacio wrote:

thanks, thats what i did. I called Paypal and the issue was resolved, they immediately authorized the transaction and end it. Very speedy.

Excellent... you're very welcome... thanks for posting the update.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.