Help, i think ive been scamed!

Voider1985
New Community Member

This will take some explaining.  Simply, I have a payment pending from a customer who bought something from me, he was unsatisfied with the item and wanted his money back.  Since the item was bought on ebay I told him that he just needed to leave a negative feedback to get the money back, or so thats what I am led to believe.  He said he wanted the money back or he was going to call ebay and get my account revoked so I gave him his payment back with my own money.  The initial payment is still pending and my money to him has already gone thru.  He is refusing to contact me even though i have sent him several emails about getting that initial payment from him cleared.  I need help getting my money back and canceling his payment to me so we can be evened out.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

ddudley6
New Community Member

I am sorry to say,But yea I think he got you.That is sad people work hard for there money and thugs like that can still operate on e bay and get away with it .I would still go to the resolution center,they might help you they didnt me i got it for 170.00 they didnt help me at all.Sorry to her this hope it wasn't much...

Login to Me Too

luvstampin
Contributor
Contributor

A buyer like that cannot get a sellers account revoked. You are now probably out the item and since you funded him with your own money . NEVER EVER refund without receiving the item back first and they ship it back with their own money.

In Fact Paypal would not have refunded your buyer unless there was delivery confirmation back to you.

Let a buyer file a dispute if they will not send it back. DON'T let yourself be bullied.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.