Deposit cash into PayPal via ATM?

ganns1980
New Community Member

Hi, I've searched everywhere for an answer to this.  Is it possible to deposit cash into my PayPal account at an ATM?  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

No... it's not possible. To add funds to your PayPal account, you need to login to your PayPal account and click on the "Add Funds" tab... this will transfer money from your linked bank account to your PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

GPS60
New Community Member

Actually I am fairly sure you can buy a prepaid Visa or MC debit card anywehere with cash and then use that to depost into paypal.

Login to Me Too

Nerdygirl25
Contributor
Contributor

You can get this awesome thing called a green dot money pak. I use this and I luv it because I load money on there at Walgreens and I can go into my account and add these funds instantly.

Login to Me Too

cyberkeeper1
New Community Member

hey so i can get a prepaid card and deposit it using that? or transfer money to my paypal account that way? that really would be good to know.

Login to Me Too

dcwired
Contributor
Contributor

Getting a pre-paid card to transfer is the same as someone else paying you via a credit card.

Your pre-paid card IS a credit card as far as it is processed.  Thanks for reminding me of this method, too.

I have my debit card with my bank account, so this keeps mer from actually connecting my bank account to my PayPal account directly. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.