Paypal Would You Please Cut This Nonsense Out?

ezmoney
New Community Member

I mean this is totally insane, we are being treated like criminals locked in a prison cell for first degree murder and we sellers are all innocent for the most part. Dont you think someone will come along and take your place Paypal? I mean if I had the know how I would knock you right out the box because your energy has ran low and you are vulnerble to attack. Besides did you forget why people trusted Paypal in the first place? It was because we wanted to be able to buy and sell online and not get ripped off, we trusted you guys to hold our money because we knew that it was safe, but now??? We dont feel so safe anymore, very sad. Paypal Would You Please Cut This Nonsense Out?

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

VigintiTres
Contributor
Contributor

The community is getting angry...Man Mad

Login to Me Too

Reneep

Totally AGREE! 

Login to Me Too

edschneed
Contributor
Contributor

first: tell me how to delete old accounts of mine. i've spent over an hour and it IS NOT AN INTUITIVE PROCESS. i have a proimary pay card that doesn't exist nor has for a year. yet when i buy or sell buziness always reverts to the old card!! fix it!!

Login to Me Too

Popshope58
New Community Member

Clickbank and others do exist. I'm new to Pay Pal but I am experiencing a high degree of frustration and am unable to talk to a person. All their help resources are automated. Not very conducive to happy costumers. Not sure I'll use them for my eBay account! Good luck to all those who use Pay Pal.

Login to Me Too

EMLOVN
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE RELEASE MY PAYMENTS. ONE IS IN PROCESS SINCE OCTOBER. PAYPAL IS HOLDING NEARLY $1000 FROM ME.

Login to Me Too

ghon
New Community Member

Just what I had to go through to be able to reply to you is example enough.  I guess this response is being perused by Big Brother personally. Well BB if you readng this get this stupid Bs together already.  How about if enough of us formed a coop and competed with paypal as user friendly no noensense way to pay?  If tagg has a problem we ould all form our own sight. there are enough of us now connected dto be ablt to do that too.  Paypal is a joke on us all.  Even better have you ever tried to get a answer (stright or otherwise) from one of their uninformed illeducated customer service reps.  That is an exercise in stupidity at its best.

ghon

PS I hit the email when someone repies to me post button now it will take 17 "security screens" to exit.

Login to Me Too

sean4help
Contributor
Contributor

DEAR PAYPAL

I WANT TO BE ABLE TO SELL ON EBAY AND HAVE BUYER SEND PAYMENT TO PAY PAL .. SO PLEASE EXPLIN WHAT IS THE BIG PROBLEM . I AM 85 YEARS OLD AND I DON'T NEED THIS PROBLEM . I ONLY  WANT TO ACCEPT PAY PAL FOR ITEMS I SELL ON EBAY . PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO CONTINUE TO USE PAYPAL AND MY BANK ACCOUNT .TO BUY OR SELL .

THANKS

FLOYD SISSON

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.