Closing an limited account

cismith54
Contributor
Contributor

I have a limited account that is almost two years old and most of the account info is obsolete with the exception on the bank accounts.  I have opened a new account with the correct contact info but am unable to associate the bank account because it is connected to the limited account.  There are no open cases on it so I really don't know where to go with it.  I have transfered the funds that were in it back to the account that I want to associate with my new account but can't.  Anybody has any ideas on this?Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

cismith54
Contributor
Contributor
4 REPLIES 4

skier
Advisor
Advisor

You have to contact PayPal's Customer Service as this is an issue that cannot be resolved through the forum.

US/Canada
1 - 888 - 221 - 1161
or
1 - 402 - 935 - 2050

4:00 AM PST to 10:00 PM PST Monday through Friday
6:00 AM PST to 8:00 PM PST Saturday and Sunday

Regards,

skier

Login to Me Too
Solved

cismith54
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the scoop.  Smiley Wink

Login to Me Too

frankslade
Contributor
Contributor

paypal does not have customer service. they have a computer that answers phone and cannot answer questions. probably one of the most frustrating experiences of my life and I am 68 years old. Still unable to close account

Login to Me Too

frankslade
Contributor
Contributor

This account cannot be closed at this time because there are outstanding payment authorizations. Please try again after the authorizations have been settled or voided.

What the **bleep** does this mean?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.