Cannot resolve Merchant problem, Just bad Business for Paypal? Who can Help??

cbird
New Community Member

When I looked at recent transaction on 3/28/10 it said it was "unclaimed".

So I checked to see if card was verifed, yes it was. I viewed transation that was subtracted from same card(bank) and it obviously went through. What i dont understand is how do I  RESOLVE this situation?? I have done nothing wrong, the merchant claims its an address issue?? why is this happening. I am short the 79.91  and cant REORDER? My account is locked up?? What is going on here? i havent recieved the product because they claim its a PAYPAL issue??

I am up a stump. and the way to get down looks pretty scary.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sandypurins
Advisor
Advisor

If the payment shows as "Unclaimed" in the buyer's PayPal account and if the payment doesn't show in the seller's PayPal account, the payment was sent to an email address which is not linked to the seller's PayPal account.

The seller may have misspelled his PayPal email address in the payments section of his listing or he may have used an old email address or he may need to confirm his email address.

The seller should login to his PayPal account, click on the "Profile" tab and select the "Email" link in the left hand column to see if his email address is confirmed. If it's not confirmed, he should click on the "Confirm" button to initiate the confirmation process.

If the email address was incorrect and the seller has access to that email address, the seller should login to his PayPal account and "Add" the email address to his account. The payment will show up right after he confirms the email address.

If the seller does not have access to that email address, he will need to ask the buyer to cancel the payment and resend the payment to his correct email address.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.