Buyer Demands a Refund?

MosesK
Contributor
Contributor

Recently sold my laptop through PayPal and the buyer now wants a refund. Though I didn't sell this item through ebay. So i'm not sure if i'm covered by the Seller Protection. I put ads up in craigslist and some forums and i got a email from him. He paid me through PayPal. He states that the laptop did not fit him and he wants to return it.

The thing is he asked a awfully a lot of questions before buying the laptops. I gave him pictures and all the information he wanted. I gave him the full description of the laptop so he knew what he was getting before hand. He stated that he knew more about the laptop than I did.

i don't have a small business on ebay or anything and i really thought i could just sell the item and be done with it.

Do i have to refund him? There was nothing wrong with the laptop. He received the item and then felt that it wasn't meant for him, so he want to return it.

He is demanding a refund and said that he is shipping me back my laptop today and i cannot reject the package. Will paypal be on my back? Or can i just ignore him?

Thanks guys.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.