why is my money kept for 21 days after customer left 5* feedback/

kilda
Contributor
Contributor

I am an ebay seller and I am really upset. The customer received the item and she already left a 5* feedback for me BUT MY MONEY ARE STILL PENDING. I am really angry with paypal becuase we work hard for those money so you can't keep that the much as you want. I have a 100% feedback, although its been only some months that I am selling. Can anybody help me with other forms I can accept payments on ebay? I am from Albania. I had enough with paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kilda

Firstly ebay and paypal are separate companies and you are subject to the ebay hold for ebay items and not the paypal hold.

Secondly feedback does not and has never made any difference in regard to payment release.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>> from ebay.  >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why are my incoming payments from sales on eBay pending and how can I prevent this?

To keep your money safer, we're placing your payments from sales on eBay to one side, in your pending balance. This is commonplace for new or inexperienced sellers, but can also affect experienced sellers.

We’ve been dealing with online payments for years and we’ve realised that it helps to prevents losses, by keeping your money secure. It also makes buyers feel safer and more likely to return and purchase again.

Typically, you’ll have access to these pending payments after:
7 calendar days of the estimated delivery date, if you mark the item as sent in your eBay account, or
21 calendar days, if you don’t mark the item as sent in your eBay account

You’re incoming payments will usually become instantly available to you once:
  • 90 days have passed since your first successful sale on eBay, and
  • You’ve received £165 from sales on eBay, and
  • You’ve had 25 sales on eBay
If you use PayPal postage to send an item related to a pending payment, the cost of your postage label will be released when you print the label.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.