payment reversals

glesh
Contributor
Contributor

hi, I sold two items to a buyer in usa on 16/12/10 and combined postage, the items were posted to the buyer 17/12/10 via royal mail international signed for, I have now a reversal for both payments, I posted to the address specified by paypal and I have supplied paypal with tracking info they requested. The items have not yet been delivered, it is to soon, but tracking states they have been passed to overseas postal service for delivery in usa. I have e-mailed the buyer who states he knows nothing about it and is going to contact paypal, I am awaiting his further reply. I NOW HAVE A NEGATIVE BALANCE, AND OTHER ITEMS I SELL ARE BEING USED TO REDUCE THIS. I HAVE ABIDED BY ALL PAYPAL RULES AND YET I AM PENALISED. WHAT FURTHER ACTION CAN I TAKE TO SORT THIS OUT .  

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

TheyCoverFraud
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

How much you lost?

I lost 1105 USD. PayPal simply gave them back to criminal from Japan.

By the they we are making collective claim against PayPal.

The amounts there are hundreds of thousands US dollars.

Want to join?

by the way PayPal delete messages they don't like....

Login to Me Too

PayPal_lucy

Hey there glesh,

What is the status of these payments now?

The tracking information will need to update and show delivery of those items. If this happens after the case has been closed contact PayPal and depending on the timeframe an appeal could be opened and the seller protection can be looked at.

An appropriate time will be given for the tracking to update, however it doesn't always update Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.