invalid I.D.

superreubs
New Community Member

I recently changed my wife,s E-mail address , but forgot to change the papal one, she sold several items & a little egg timer appeared stating there was a hold on payments of up to 90 due to the new Email, after about 30 days i noticed that the payments had not yet reatched her, i informed Paypal, it appears that Paypal held the money for some time (As the wrong email was on there records) then made a refubd to the buyers, i have sent he buyers messages to please check there paypal account & resend the payments, but only one has responded.

how can i request payment if Ebay will not alloe me to ask them for there E_mail addresses.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@superreubs

To be honest you can't force your buyers to pay again.

If the transactions are still open ie one of you has not left feedback yet then you should be able to pull their contact info and call them >> advanced search top of every ebay page > contact member. They should then receive your tel number and you theirs.

HOWEVER if you can ADD that email address to your paypal account if you still own it then the transactions should show up and you would have the buyers email addresses.

Then >>>

next time you list an item for sale change the email addy during the listing process in the paypal box in the payment section and check everytime that its correct.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.