Bought counterfit goods

yungrstlss
Contributor
Contributor

So I oredered  Kenzo sweatshirt, It was £100 but he accepted my best offer for £50, I e-mailed to ask if It's authentic and he said yes, and in the title he also says 'original', I checked online on identifying fakes and I'm 100% sure it's fake. I even found the exact same sweater on iOffer (a chinese company which sells counterfit goods.

I want my money back, and frankly I don't wanna pay the return postage, I'd rather dispose of the item then send it back to him so he can scam more people?

what should I do, and will I definatley get my money back?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@yungrstlss

Firstly i would contact the seller and state that if he does not refund asap then you will be informing trading standards that he is selling fake goods.

If he does not refund then secondly i would get EVIDENCE that it is fake, you need to get it on headed paper from a business that sells the genuine item or trading standards and THEN file a dispute for item received but not as described.

If you get the proof then you should not have to return the item, but if you don't get the proof you would get a refund but not of your return shipping costs if paypal finds in your favour.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

yungrstlss
Contributor
Contributor
Now I've gotten a message saying 'hes out of the office and will return on the 16th' what do you suggest I do?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.