PayPal Merchant Account, Minimum reserve.

2protolive
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had recently started a project and accepted paypal as payments,
3 days after starting the project paypal limited my account and ask me to send a bussiness model so i did,
48 hours later they replied to me and took 5000 Euro's and put it on Held also they added a rolling reverse to it of 10%.
7 days later i closed my project and i didn't recieve any more payments and most of my money is being held by paypal?
There is currently over 5800 Euro's being held by paypal and i can't do anything does anyone know what i can do or had something like this?

Kind Regards,
Jurij

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

mtbchr
Contributor
Contributor

Just welcome to the club, sir!

here is my story, 3K euro held for more than 6 month already, no sales during the last 4 month!

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Holds-reversals-reserves/funds-reserved-for-6-month-already-no-r...

it seems like paypal is doing very well businesswise as we are not alone with that issue and you can just imagine the total % from the total (World) amount held.

moreover, I was told I can ask to remove the reserve after 6 month, so I mailed several times, all according to their procedures - nothing so far...

Sorry to say

Login to Me Too

JoniLin

same with me...

It happened to me today. My balance is being held as minimumm reserve. is there any way to release this minimum reserve?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.