funds reserved for 6+ month already, no response in 24h as promissed!

mtbchr
Contributor
Contributor

Due to the sales volume encrease + encreased number of delivery claims our acount got reserve for several $K.
We managed to fulfill all the customers needs, delivered everything and switched to another payment platform since that time.
Over 6 month passed, the funds are not released yet dispate of the fact there were no sales via paypal for the last 4 moth,;
nor 24h responses on requests to release the funds.
I'm feeling my self cheated, won't recommend PP at all... Will close my acc. as well.

The only response I got within last 3 days was that my account is ok, thank you for cooperation, - that's good, but where is my money then???

========================================================
Thank you for contacting PayPal in regard to the account limitation  issue.

We have completed our investigation and have removed the limitation on your account. We greatly appreciate your patience and co-operation during this process.

Thank you for choosing PayPal for your payment needs. Please feel free to contact us if you require further assistance.

========================================================

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

You need to contact customer services, no one here can know where your money is.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

mtbchr
Contributor
Contributor

I did it already, 2 days ago - no answer within the last 48h while promissed deadline is 24h...

Login to Me Too

mtbchr
Contributor
Contributor

7 days past already, it seems like I'm not a customer anymore as there is no other explanations in my head...
Total ignore. No mail response.

Pp is asking us  how to improve from one side and showing absolute disrespect from another. Very disappointed

automated response query codes:

KMM168516391V14949L0KM
KMM168396986V36538L0KM
KMM168390885V33470L0KM
KMM168309457V74700L0KM
KMM168287059V54909L0KM

got just one response saying that there is no limitation on my account.Thank you very much, I know that!
The question was regarding the funds you captured, 3K euro pending for 6 month and 8 days.

All above requests sent wihin the last 7 days - just silence.

Think twice before you open an account here...

Login to Me Too

mtbchr
Contributor
Contributor
Dear PaidPal, another 24h passed, still no response from your representatives: not via mail form, nor Facebook. Another query registered with the same ' when you release my funds' question; query # KMM168656159V22591L0KM
Login to Me Too

mtbchr
Contributor
Contributor

here is the link

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.