Lifting the 21 day money hold

roger-b
New Community Member

How can I lift the 21 day hold on my funds? I have 100% feedback, over 25 Detailed seller ratings, am not selling anything unusual, have attempted to lift entering required feilds on form correctly but still wont let me...Grrrr

Login to Me Too
32 REPLIES 32

PayPal_david

Hi Roger-b,

Before a hold is placed we review many factors including transaction activity, business type, past customer disputes and overall customer satisfaction.

Here are some common reasons for holding payments:

• You have been an eBay and PayPal member for less than 6 months, and, have limited selling activity.
• You have an eBay feedback score of less than 100 and do not have a record of good performance
• You have a Buyer dissatisfaction percentage of 5% or greater than 5%
• You have an average Detailed Seller Rating (DSR) of less than 4.5
• You have received fewer than 20 Detailed Seller Ratings in the last 12 months
• You have a high rate of customer disputes
• You’re selling in a high risk category or industry such as, but not limited to, tickets, travel, gift certificates, computers, consumer electronics, or cell phones
• You have a spike in selling activities or begin selling in a category without an established history

If you feel that you do not meet any of the criteria above, please try to contact customer services and we can investigate it further on your behalf.

David.

Login to Me Too

davdora
Contributor
Contributor

so why paypal davd have i done all of these steps and still my money is being held also why have i contacted pay pal 16 times now about this matter and still no response, why?

i want somthing done about this soon, also i want to know why i had to sumbit 4 types of i.d instead of two, i belive i am being treated differntly due to my last name being singh

i have jumped through all hoops stated and still my money is being held

Login to Me Too

anton61
New Community Member

i have a hold onmoney in paypal.

i sent out items quicley and rcorded.the items have been recieved

and sighed for.but still have not given a feedback.even though  i have

emailed them .what more can i do.rgards.

Login to Me Too

Vetsku12
Hey umm if my friends send me an payment as friends or family payment not goods or Services will i still have to Wait For the 21 days just asking?
Login to Me Too

Natashasky
Yes, I just found out the hard way.... my only 300 is being held!!
Login to Me Too

O_Scola
Contributor
Contributor
Ebay wants sellers to do everything fast, but then have all these outrageous double standards and hoops to jump thru when it's time to get paid. I think eBay and PP have made more then enough money off of the interest over the years to cover any disputes. So stop penalizing the sellers and release peoples money when buyers receive the product.
Login to Me Too

Ormus68
Contributor
Contributor
I have a 100% seller rating and the only reason I have a new account is because paypal wouldn't allow me to recover/reset my password. Nice that you can use my money to make money while aU wait unnecessarily. This needs to be resolved or it will be my 'll say paypal transaction.
Login to Me Too

Ormus68
Contributor
Contributor
I have a 100% seller rating on ebay and the only reason I have a new account is because paypal wouldn't allow me to reset my password. My account was 10 yrs. old before. My account needs to be updated in a timely fashion or this will be my last paypal or this will be my last paypal transaction.
Login to Me Too

Ormus68
Contributor
Contributor
I've triedto reply 3times and I'm redirected everytime.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.