Had a payment hold on the 06/07/2017 and its been 21 days and still has not been cleared.

MPortch1997
Contributor
Contributor

So I'm a new seller on eBay and I recently recieved a payment of which was put on hold. Upon looking up this payment hold as I didn't know exactly why it was there it told me that I would have to wait up to 21 days for the payment to appear in my paypal balance. Thinking not much of this, I decided to wait the 21 days for the money to come through into my paypal balance. Note that the payment came through on the 6th of July 2017 and it is now the 27th of July 2017. This is exactly 21days I have waited and I have not gotten the payment clear and in my paypal account. Why has it not been put through yet? I've waited the time I'm meant to wait for the money to come through and I still haven't gotten anything. I tried to get in contact with paypal customer service in which was no help at all as its just an automated bot in which loops around and around telling you pointless things you already know. In addition to this, please could someone from paypal actually do something about this and fix my issue. It will be much appreciated. 

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MPortch1997

Its the 27th until midnight, so plenty of time for it to still clear, if not clear by tomorrow give customer services a call.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

MPortch1997
Contributor
Contributor

I tried to give them a call but its literally just a bot that loops you around tell you stuff you already know. 

@kernowlass wrote:

@MPortch1997

Its the 27th until midnight, so plenty of time for it to still clear, if not clear by tomorrow give customer services a call.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MPortch1997

Firstly i did say wait until tomorrow as your funds may clear later today and secondly to phone c.s.   >>

Click on the words "Help / Contact" at the bottom of paypals pages and use the phone option in the blue band at the top. Log in and get the code.

When you get through don't select any options just hang on till you get transfered to an agent or say the word "agent".

In the UK its free from any landline phone.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.