Activity in PayPal Community

Pay In 4 denied ecause PayPal doesn't recognise my home address

I was trying to pay for a concert ticket using the "Pay in 4" plan. When I got to the screen to confirm my info it told me 3 times that my home address was unrecognisable and then I was denied the payment plan. My home address is already linked with ...

cortexo by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

I live in Kazakhstan and I can't send my friend money

I live in Kazakhstan and I can't send my friend money just as a friend/family, because no this fuction. Only "Goods and services payment". What can be done to make this feature appear? The profile of the person who needs to send the money is already ...

DmitriyF1 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong country displayed / Unable to link bank account

Every time I try to link my bank account, I land on a "Register a US bank account" page. I'm not in the US, my PayPal account has nothing to do with the US.My address is registered in Algeria, my nationality is set to Algerian, my Algerian passport i...

Mah_T by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 kudos

Pay 3 request declined. Why?

Hi all I requested the 'Pay 3' option on a transaction for 1k and it was declined. I'm really confused as to why as my Clearscore credit rating is 1000/1000, and I've never missed a payment in my life. Neither have I ever had credit declined. Anyone ...

Berni1980 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

Why was my account limited

My account was limited. Called support and they were useless. I can't get money out and most importantly I can't delete my account... Note, I don't want to delete my account just to make a new one, I'm never using this crap again. Plainly stealing my...

danielbk99 by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer money from PayPal to other destinations

Transfer money from PayPal to other destinationsGreetings,I would like to transfer small sums of money from my PayPal to a bank account.I can do it?I saw that from the PayPal website you can only transfer the ENTIRE amount to the bank account associa...

unable to link my USAA account

I can’t pay my bill because PayPal won’t allow me to link my bank account. This is a nightmare. Now I’m late and can’t seem to figure out why USAA isn’t acceptable.

BrookLG by New Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos